? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sabtu, 21 November 2009

Life

Sometimes I'm sick of seeing life
All walk on the road each

No more admonished said

No more smile
All have been tainted by age
Sometimes I long for the past
While all people spoken to each other
Laugh together
Spending time together
Now all has gone
All have been destroyed
What remains is only a look of hatred
Fake smile and envy
Whether where all the goodness in their hearts
Either disappeared where all hearts are pure
All sense has been covered by the envy and hatred
I hate to see all the plays are boring
I hate to see all the hiding
Behind the mask of hypocrisy
All compete for the things I did not understand

0 komentar: